1. The vacuum impregnation furnace has multiple stage safety protection, main chamber can meet over 6000 times changing stress working condition.
2. Locking ring is hydraulic driving with mechanical limit.
3. Door open is hydraulic manual open or auto open, which is simple to operate.
4. Low temperature impregnation furnace has single chamber and twin chamber option.
5. High temperature melting infiltration furnace can continuous working to improve the production efficiency.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Pressure Impregnation Furnace
1. Furnace door: hydraulic lift/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: ceramic fiber
4. Heater: Ni-Cr;Fe-Cr-Al-Nb, Sic rod, Graphite
5. Process gas system: volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Thermocouple: K type/W-Re type/S type/R type
10. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
|Specifications of Low Temperature Impregnation Furnace|
|Working Zone Size||Φ 500*800mm(D*H)||Φ 800*1200mm(D*H)||Φ 1000*1500mm(D*H)|
|Pressure Rising Rate||30Pa/h||30Pa/h||30Pa/h|
|Specifications of High Temperature Impregnation Furnace|
|Working Zone Size||Φ 300*400mm(D*H)||Φ 500*800mm(D*H)||Φ 600*1000mm(D*H)|
|Pressure Rising Rate||1Pa/h||1Pa/h||1Pa/h|
|Note: The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard,
the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.